Jin Ru Jenkins
Culture & Heritage, 2023
I am a final year student of the Bachelor of Arts (Culture and Heritage), I aspire to have a career in archives conservation, preservation and records management.
During my time at University of Canberra, I have gained a diverse array of skills and experiences, gained both individually and as part of a team. These include:
- Assessing the condition of objects in a collection
- Writing a heritage significance report
- Navigation and utilisation of online archives
- Organisation of a collection catalog
- Cleaning of objects
- Collaborating on team projects
I have also completed a 12 week Internship at the National Museum of Australia 2023. Linked is my portfolio website from the Internship.
My interests outside of culture and heritage include Creative Writing and Forensic Science.